Monday, April 25, 2011

Gandhi

Friday morning purple dawn,
I step through the fog like I step to a song.
I keep forgetting how much time we don't really have.

You're the only one that stuck it out last night.
Slip through your fingers, feet hit the ground like a beat for the lonely.
Just wanted you to know how I felt, but is it too late?
Cause when this world collides you're the one I can't deny. I wanna be where you are.

It all seems forgotten.

The brightest stars are falling down.

But when will we own ourselves completely?
America's dying. There's a voice you cant ignore.

It's not the circumstances that determine who you're gonna be, but how you deal with these problems and pains that comes your way.
This is where we started. Never forget. Never forget this moment...

Cause tonight? Well tonight, is not the last time I will see the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment