Sunday, April 17, 2011

SIXERS

Fourteen years old, story still untold.
I hope to live out my regrets.
My life's a bunch of almosts.
I used to rule the world.
You put me outta my element.
Today, I stopped believing in words.
Waiting for something that wont happen.
Born in California, then nothing happened.
I could not have it better.
Always working on the next chapter.
You are a murder of love!
Realized childhood dreams doesnt pay bills.
Longingly waiting for summer to come.
Why dont you text me back?
She tried, but then she failed.
New York City, I love you.
I cant think of six words.
I want you here with me.
Dear NYC, Please take me back.
I really like hearing your voice.
So, ill see you soon then?
This is the potential breakup song.
Los Angeles 2012, here I come.
Still waiting for my Hollywood ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment