Friday, May 13, 2011

ORDINARY WORLD

My ordinary world. What is it like? I think i'm still trying to figure it out. But what I do know for now, is that it's boring. I do the same thing every single day. Wake up, go to school, come home, relax, go on the computer and blog. (I<3 tumblr) And that's pretty much it! Lame, I know. My life is simple, ordinary. I need something new. I feel like I'm not living as myself.. I know that wouldn't make any sense to anyone else, but to me I know exactly what it means. And it's taking over my life. Where is my call to adventure that every hero in every Hollywood flick recieves? But what small or big things would be enough to change my life? Something like, not graduating high school like planned, getting a summer job, not getting a job, when I go to college.. if I got married within the first semester, get accepted to fashion school, move to New York, someone in my family dies, I get pregnant, I loose all of my friends, I drop out of college, a famous fashion journalist reads my blog and I get called to write for a big magazine, I loose all feeling or movement in my body.. the list could go on and on. But to say the least, I'm still waiting. Still waiting for my ticket to my own special world.

No comments:

Post a Comment