Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm thinking about you...

I'm thinking about you like you think about her. Like nerds think about books. Like books think about words. I'm thinking about you like X's think about O's. Like cats think about yarn. Like peanut butter thinks about jelly. Like boys think about their x-box. I'm thinking about you like plants think about water. I'm thinking about you like needles think about thread. Like skis think about snow. Like supermodels think about food. Like fat people think about food. I'm thinking about you like calculators think about numbers. Like wallets think about money. Like music notes think about lyrics. I'm thinking about you like Brads thinking about Angelina. Like pancakes think about syrup. Like superheros think about flying. I'm thinking about you like I wish you were thinking about me.

4 comments:

  1. first, your pen name is genious. Already have all guys and girls reading your stuff cuz guys bow and girls are jealous haa and second. i liked how it flowed nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha i like how you siad like boys think about their x-box!!! its true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha thats funny how you said supermodels and fat people think about food. its so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i get so tripped up by your font. i think all the w's are a question mark when they have a period at the end of it. like this... w. it makes for an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete