Friday, March 18, 2011

Complaints

I' m tired. I'm tired of school. High School. I'm tired of homework. Annoying teachers. I'm tired of waking up at 5:45 each freaking morning for early morning class. I'm tired of seeing the same stuck up people everyday. I'm tired of cleaning my room. I'm tired of you not texting me back. I'm tired of lying to you. I'm tired of borrowing money. Of not having money. I'm tired of waiting for my laptop cord to come in the mail. I'm tired of feeling out of shape. I'm tired of being treated like a child. I'm tired of hearing all of your drama. I'm tired of things never working out. I'm tired of winter. I'm tired of being in Utah. I'm tired of getting ready in the morning. I'm tired of responsibility. I'm tired of people walking so freaking slow in the hall ways. I'm tired of people thinking life is a competition. I'm tired of hearing you say the same exact thing everyday. I'm tired of the majority. of the minority. I'm tired of being tired of so many things.

2 comments:

  1. Well done. It was all very well put. I really liked this post. It was enjoyable and realistic to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im tired of stuck up people too.
    Hopefully they learn after high school.
    im sick of slow people in the hallways too.
    I can relate.
    I guess that's why i liked this.
    very good.

    ReplyDelete